Last updated: January 21st, 2022
KoppaSoft offers a self-service ad creative solution named “Motionly” which enables brands to design, publish and measure rich media interactive animations referred herein as “Ad Creatives”.
Brands along with their media agencies, media, ad-tech companies use Motionly’ ad creative solution for their online advertising campaigns on the web on mobile and desktop.
Motionly Ad Creatives are uploaded on their advertising Demand-Side Platform (DSP) or Supply-Side Platform (SSP), ultimately offering analytics regarding the creative Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in terms of requests, loading, viewability, interactions and taps / clicks.
Motionly ad creatives technology collects and uses data to help optimize online advertising campaigns in terms of end-user’s experience.
KoppaSoft, together with its affiliates (“KoppaSoft”, “Motionly”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) recognizes the importance of privacy and is committed to providing transparency and control over the use of the data in online advertising.
As used herein, “personal data” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Motionly customer or consumer or his or her household.
We do not collect or process information related to (i) name, user address, place of work, date of birth, e-mail address, or phone number, (ii) hardware-based identifiers such as UDID or MAC Address or (iii), “User-Agent” or IP address (iv), sensitive targeting categories as defined by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) in the European Economic Area (EEA) and under other applicable law (e.g. religion, political opinion, health).
Motionly does not resort to any cookie dropping, making it a totally cookie-less solution.
In order to collect metrics events generated by the ad creative built with Motionly, we generate a random session identifier named “Session ID”, all emitted metrics events will be associated with. This Session ID is ephemeral and not stored on any of the device persistence systems: it is used and recorded only to gather metrics events participating in the same user’s session and built in an anonymous way so that it cannot help identify a user. What’s more, the Session ID is only used to build analytics.
Information we collect
We do not collect information about you, but we collect metrics events regarding the Ad Creative’s lifecycle, viewability metrics and the interactions you have with it. To that extent, we collect the information listed below about your use of our Services via embedded scripts within the Ad Creative. Those collected data help us to build KPIs about each session the Ad Creative was displayed.
- Identifiers: ephemeral Session ID.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information:
- page URL,
- browser information (namely the browser name),
- device information (namely its Operating System),
- request and loading events regarding the Creative Ad,
- viewability events regarding the Creative Ad within the browser viewport,
- user interactions with the Creative Ad.
- Geological Information:
- no geological information is collected.
We use the information we collect for various business and commercial purposes, including those described below:
- Analyzing traffic and user interactions, providing insights: we use data for monitoring and reporting the Ad Creative KPIs for internal business analysis ;
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our Services: we use data to improve our Services and technology, and monitoring the good execution of the Ad Creatives ;
- Debugging, identifying, and repairing errors: we may use data to fix issues that impair the functionality of our Services.
Data shared with third parties
We do not share data with any third party, we only make accessible the analytics to our customers in order to provide the Services. However, to operate the Services we store the data by cloud hosting service providers, in a secured way.
Sale of data
We do not sell data, those data are only made accessible to our customers via statistical views.
Additional disclosures for individuals in Europe or California
Since the data collected by Motionly is totally anonymous and since it does not require a prior user consent, even if you are located in the European Economic Area or Switzerland (GDPR), or in California (CCPA), we do not need to provide a way for you to opt-out.
Privacy policies of third parties
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- by mail: KoppaSoft, 49, rue de Ponthieu, 75008, Paris, France.